Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2021 4:35:24 PM EDT
Alright,
Since the archive search seems to have been disabled, I need some help.  I remember a few years back seeing a member here who had a Howa Mini action rifle that had a custom bolt knob installed.  I remember them saying that there was a guy who advertised the service on eBay (I think).  Anyway the only one I can seem to find is shortactioncustoms, but I know that's not it as they don't advertise the same knob.  Anyone have any idea who does it?
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
https://legacysports.com/product/bolt-knob/

I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for, as it’s not a custom knob.  I have one on my 1500 and it really makes a big difference.  It’s very easy to install.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking for the same thing, found many sites, including Midwest Gunworks, carrying this bolt knob for $24.  Several of the sites say it fits either the 1500 or Mini bolt.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably late, but The Polished Knob has done a couple for me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I did the Midwest one, seems to work pretty well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought this from Amazon to put on my Howa 308. The smaller one is about an inch in diameter, and is a slip on rubber ball. They fit the bill and work well.

TOURBON Hunting Rifle Bolt Knob Rubber Ball Black (Pack of 2 Pieces)

I wish someone would make a larger bolt knob with the contours of the Savage Large Bolt handle, instead of all these
styles that look like you've hung a beer can on the rifle's bolt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top