Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2019 10:44:26 PM EDT
OH well Sold it. Building an AR Pistol.

Got it back. He had the box and stuff with it so 200 cash and UH1.  Feels good in hand. Oily/Dirty though like he never cleaned it but it was lubed well. Needs a good detail and clean. Might keep it this time. Definitely need to run some drills and get used to mag changes and stuff.

I do want to get a 40 rd PMAG to keep in it once I get an optic for it. Ive got a WML gen 2 light I can put on it so that's not so bad.

AND Here We GO!!!

Buying an RDB for $200 Cash and a Vortex UH1 Holographic Sight.

Good its my gun I sold it to the guy back about a 1 1/2 years ago for $800 without sights. Had about 600 rounds through it. Sold it because I just couldn't get used to the mag well in the rear (YEs I know its a Bullpup). Well I kinda want to give one a whirl again and heard  about some going for $700. Well I told him about it and he said he would sell me mine back for $600.00. Well I offered up the UH1 and $200 cash and he said ok.

NOW The bad.
He might not have the box and the stuff that went with it. Said he doesn't know where its at.
I will have to get an optic for the RDB and I need to get an actual Scope for my sons AR. Maybe Holosun Circle dot.

So what do you think. Good deal or no!! Still gonna FO so No need to worry about FO or NO!!! The NO box deal is making me worry.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:09:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the box. Are you buying it for a collectors piece, or to actually use it? Secondly, that’s a good deal.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:20:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck the box. Are you buying it for a collectors piece, or to actually use it? Secondly, that’s a good deal.
View Quote
This.  Unless it was some sort of custom cut Pelican case, forget the box.  The documentation you can either find online or get from KT.  Your out of pocket expense will be $200.  The optic has already been paid for and you won't be spending money on it and you already said you need an actual optic for another rifle, so dumping the UH1 isn't going to make a difference.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:48:08 AM EDT
[#3]
No just plain box and stuff in it. Bad part is the sling that came in the box I actually liked and the extra 20 round mag I gave him.

EH oh well so be it. YES I am FOING!!!!!!!

Looking forward to running some drills with it and trying again. WE shall see.  Fingers crossed.        
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Good deal, OP.

Just shot mine again last week. It is my favorite rifle to shoot by far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top