Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 3/27/2020 2:55:53 AM EDT
I won a Hornady 50 BMG press (#085005) at a match a couple of years ago and have been kicking around the idea of getting a 50 BMG rifle, but realized I really don't have the time to take that dive. Still too busy doing that 3-gun thing.

What's the general opinion on the Hornady press, and is there much of a market for it if I decide to sell it? I've used it to resize a handful of 50 brass so I could turn them into beer tap handles, but otherwise very lightly used.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 3:03:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I love my Hornady 50 BMG Press & Dies.  If you place the press side by side with the RCBS AmmoMaster II  they are identical except for color and labeling. I compared mine to my buddies RCBS.  There is a market for these in both the 50 BMG Circles and many of those reloading Wildcat Cartridges in the ELR Arena.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 3:46:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 4:00:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please don't post it here in the sub forum, the Equipment Exchange is a great place to sell here on arfcom.
View Quote

No worries, I'll post in EE if I decide to sell it. Just trying to gauge desirability. Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, I didn't realize how much $$$ those cost now.
I purchased mine almost 20 years ago, is why prices kind of startle me, 20 years ago seems like it was yesterday.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top