Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2019 2:16:08 AM EDT
Last year I read trump was going to transfer non NFA firearms from the USML.

Did that happen or was it just conjecture?  2K for an export permit is a hard pill to swallow for a side gig.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 4:33:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Did that happen or was it just conjecture?  2K for an export permit is a hard pill to swallow for a side gig.
View Quote
have not seen anything new for a while, as far as I know, it is still proposed but has not happened yet.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 4:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
It has been stalled for months, other provisions have caused the Nancys to get upset.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Just had an ATF audit today and I asked about ITAR fees to the State Dept and the answer is it is still 2500.00 a year.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just had an ATF audit today and I asked about ITAR fees to the State Dept and the answer is it is still 2500.00 a year.
View Quote
ATF has no authority over ITAR. You may want to avoid talking about it with them since they do not even know the correct registration fee.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ATF has no authority over ITAR. You may want to avoid talking about it with them since they do not even know the correct registration fee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah. I did get asked by my IOI during an inspection if I was ITAR registered. It was in the same vein as state and local business licenses. ATF I guess can claim that you are not following all laws/rules and come at you that way, even though they do not have authority over ITAR.

Not agreeing, just what I was asked in an  inspection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top