Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2018 12:28:13 AM EDT
I’ve been wanting an Hk 69 for ages, but haven’t seen one pop up for sale. Are there any of these in the wild?
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#1]
The 69 in HK69 is 1969. The 1968 GCA precluded import of NFA items for open sale a year before adoption. There are dealer samples in the USA, but I doubt there are any which are able to be transferred to a non-SOT.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 11:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
You should be able to buy "repair" parts but you would have to cobble together the frame or w/e part is serialized
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should be able to buy "repair" parts but you would have to cobble together the frame or w/e part is serialized
View Quote
Nobody makes one here?  Wouldn't even have to be a DD if it didn't have a barrel w/ it would it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Theres a few demilled.that have been restored. Crazy dollara iirc. Like 8.5k plus. Id love one for the hk whore in me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 4:25:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nobody makes one here?  Wouldn't even have to be a DD if it didn't have a barrel w/ it would it?
View Quote
For what parts? ...especially since 40mm barrels aren't sporting and can't be imported intact. That, and the exceptionally small market for DDs, makes it pointless for any company to make stripped receivers for the HK69.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

For what parts? ...especially since 40mm barrels aren't sporting and can't be imported intact. That, and the exceptionally small market for DDs, makes it pointless for any company to make stripped receivers for the HK69.
View Quote
Just kind of surprised.  I've always thought they looked like they'd be fun, but I can't afford to play w/ DDs so I haven't looked into them.    I figured someone was doing the parts necessary to make them available, but it sounds like they're not.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Does HK still produce the 69A1 or has it been completely replaced by their M320 offering?
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does HK still produce the 69A1 or has it been completely replaced by their M320 offering?
View Quote
They seem to only make the HK269, GLM (M320), AG36 (M320 but for the G36), and HK169.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I use an HK-69 at work and much prefer my M203 in the LMT stand alone stock system.

The manual hammer and barrel release are co-located and often present problems on the range... ooops!  And the ladder sight is much too tall and prone to damage.  The break open action does allow for some really long rounds but most will slide into a M203 just fine.

YMMV
The MULE
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I use an HK-69 at work and much prefer my M203 in the LMT stand alone stock system.

The manual hammer and barrel release are co-located and often present problems on the range... ooops!  And the ladder sight is much too tall and prone to damage.  The break open action does allow for some really long rounds but most will slide into a M203 just fine.

YMMV
The MULE
View Quote
We may know each other. I was the IT Manager for you guys a few years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top