Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2021 10:27:41 PM EDT
I’m curious what spare parts MPX owners with a lot of rounds would recommend to keep on hand? I see ILWT has a kit together of spare parts for the MPX. Not sure I want to drop $165 on that and would prefer just stashing the most commonly replaced parts.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone have access to a service manual/expected round count on when small parts need to be replaced?
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 3:10:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Gen 1 with 5k rounds, not that high of a round count. I bought one of the ILWT kits,  haven't used a part from it yet. Also have a Copperhead low round count no issues to date.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
That's good to hear. I am only around 2k rounds on my K. Sounds like I'll just keep running it until stuff breaks, but was hoping to get an idea of what small parts to stash away for the future. Any competition shooters on here using an MPX?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
IME, they are very hard on extractor springs.  However, you can use AR springs as spares.

The next would be extractors.  ILWT makes one.

I've heard that they can break aftermarket triggers.  My Larue MBT is still running strong, but I would not be surprised if it dies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top