Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2021 12:14:53 PM EDT
Before I set my heart on plates.... I have a large Crye JPC 2.0 and am looking for plates.  Will the large Hesco L210's fit properly?
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Plates will have too much slop.
They fit best in medium JPC.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Plates will have too much slop.
They fit best in medium JPC.
View Quote

Thank you.  What size plate and cut do you recommend for a JPC 2.0?
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Properly?

No:  the JPC plate bag is sized for (E)SAPIs; those Hescos are standard.

You want large (E)SAPIs.
View Quote

Being pedantic, it's sized for the SPEAR Tactical Standalone Insert Gen IV or Gen V, which are close as makes no difference to HESCO 4800s in size and weight, if a bit higher performing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Medium JPC 2.0 and I wouldn't put the L210s in them.  From my experience they fit best in a medium swimmer's cut.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Before I set my heart on plates.... I have a large Crye JPC 2.0 and am looking for plates.  Will the large Hesco L210's fit properly?
View Quote

You do understand you’re doing it backwards, yes ?

You get plates to protect you based on your body size then the appropriate carrier to hold those plates.

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You do understand you’re doing it backwards, yes ?

You get plates to protect you based on your body size then the appropriate carrier to hold those plates.

View Quote

I knew I needed large plates to fit my long wide torso.  I liked the JPC and got a good deal on it.  Figured I'd mate the two up later :)
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#8]
As stated Large (E)-Sapi plates.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:11:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As stated Large (E)-Sapi plates.
View Quote

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I knew I needed large plates to fit my long wide torso.  I liked the JPC and got a good deal on it.  Figured I'd mate the two up later :)
View Quote

Is it a JPC1.0 or 2.0?

Either way, a good budget option would be RMA 1093s. Another good option would be any of the HESCO 3611C/3810/U210 or Tencate CR3200SA/CR2000SA/CR6450SA, which are all on Saber Solutions' website.

I run something approximately comparable to U210s or Tencate CR6450SAs, and if you can afford it they're really, really nice. Unfortunately, they also cost a lot of money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top