Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2018 10:44:15 AM EDT
Anyone heard if these will be released?
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I was under the impression that was just a concept rifle/shotgun. Did they ever announced they would be coming to market?
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats what I was asking if they had any new updates if they would be released
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Most concept products don't ever make it to market.  Not only must there be interest, but the price point has to be practical.  The costs of production and logistical support, coupled with advertising new products all go into the pricing model.  Great ideas never make it to market because they end up costing too much to produce, driving the selling price above the projected top of the market price point.  It's a business, not a hobby.  If they can project making money on them, they'll likely produce them.  If they can't, there's not a snowball's chance in hell you'll see them.

That said, who knows if or when any of these would be offered.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#4]
If your looking for a tactical lever gun, the Magpul zhukov hand guard can be fitted to most lever guns. It clamps to the mag tube where on the AK it clamps to the barrel. You will have to modify the clamping blocks.

Link Posted: 9/18/2018 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your looking for a tactical lever gun, the Magpul zhukov hand guard can be fitted to most lever guns. It clamps to the mag tube where on the AK it clamps to the barrel. You will have to modify the clamping blocks.

https://i.imgur.com/xyPGJzN.jpg
View Quote
Dang, that doesn't look half bad! What can't the zhukov be adapted to?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top