Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2022 4:11:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cardplayer]
Somewhat familiar with NV, I have finally decided to get into thermal shooting and need advice before I buy. I have been coyote hunting for years, and try to hunt a couple times a week. My main objective is to rid and control coyotes on a Pheasant Hunting Lodge that I am a partner. I want to move into night hunting this time of year because we have clients hunting during the day this time of year.
I have been driving myself crazy going back and forth on brand and need to get going.
I was seconds away from buying an ATN THor 4 640 a couple nights ago as Optic Planet(I have had great luck in the past) has a decent sale on them and for some reason one bad review lead to another and I am back to considering the new Pulsar Thermion 2 Pro 2.5x10.
I am up to spending 3-4k and am looking for good cs and a solid product that records and is somewhat simple to use with good identification.

1. I am having trouble finding a known dealer, Optics Planet is 2-4 months out on the Pulsar and the NVG have few decent reviews. Is there a Industry Member/Partner here that sells Pulsar?
2. Should I be looking at the AGM Rattler as opposed to a Pulsar? Or others?

I appreciate any and all advice
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:
Look at the Bering Optics line.

The Super Yoter R gives a lot for around the price range you are referencing. 4 year warranty, great CS.
View Quote

Perfect, I have and will look at the Yoter again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top