Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2018 9:50:21 PM EDT
So I was trying to replace my gas jet on my 13” Barrel. I had done it before on my 16” Barrel without issues, but this time it was a pain in the ass and now it is stripped. Who can I send my Barrel to to get this thing pulled out without jacking it up any more?
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Might want to ask Jarod at Parker mountain machine.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 1:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might want to ask Jarod at Parker mountain machine.
View Quote
That’s where mine is getting the gas screw drilled out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I was leaning toward hitting him up! Thanks for the input guys!
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
PMM all the way. He saved a junker barrel gas block for me .
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 1:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Jarod did mine also. You might as well pick up a few different sizes. Mine runs on the 1.35 gas jet with my suppressor and it's one of the softest recoiling. 308s I've ever shot.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Sent it off to PMM yesterday!
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#7]
PMM did mine when I completely screwed it up. Quick turn around and great service.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Whenever I’ve had the gas screw out for tuning with different ammo I’ve always used penetrating oil before removing it and used molybdenum based anti-seize when reinstalling. That and a properly fitting screwdriver have kept me from having any problems.

AJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top