Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
11/2/2022 4:30:06 PM
Posted: 7/5/2022 10:47:31 PM EST
Hello everyone,

I recently got a home built pvs14 in exchange for some work I did for a friend. They seem to work, except sometimes I have to tap the battery, I did notice there wasn’t a spring inside the battery compartment to help sustain contact.

However, the objective is long a skinny, and the lens measure about 24mm with a set of calipers. Anyone know what objective lens this is? And if I bought an 27mm pvs14 objective assembly if I can take it a part and put the new one on?

Any info would be great, thanks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/53aXsgiv6XwLL2vE6
missing
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:40:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: chosos] [#1]
That isn't a PVS-14. It looks like an Armasight/AGM/ATN style housing.  I would just pull the tube and pick up a legit PVS-14 housing or a Tanto Housing from Nocturn instead of trying to rebuild that housing. You should be able to flip that housing to help offset the cost.

Or just use it as-is and don't worry about swapping anything out. If it's Gen 2+, I wouldn't even toss more $ at it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top