Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2020 4:18:51 PM EDT
I'm not affiliated, but CDNN appears to have coyote brown MBUS sights. They're $20 and just listed as being brown, so figured some of you might want a heads up.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-mbus-front-flip-up-sight-brown-magpul.html#.Xht-7K9MHqs
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#1]
just so you know the picture on cdnn is of a gen 2 Magpul mbus front sight, and I was shipped a gen 1 mbus sight, not happy as I already had a gen 1 and was wanting to get  a gen 2 front sight.soo.. going up for sale w a loss
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mechanix82:
just so you know the picture on cdnn is of a gen 2 Magpul mbus front sight, and I was shipped a gen 1 mbus sight, not happy as I already had a gen 1 and was wanting to get  a gen 2 front sight.soo.. going up for sale w a loss
View Quote

Did you call CDNN about it, and if so what did they say?
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 5:42:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Findsman] [#3]
I had that issue when the first listed the coyote MBUS as front/rear sets earlier this year.  Advertised and pictured as both Gen 2.  I ordered two sets; one set was truly both Gen 2, the other was Gen 1 front and Gen 2 rear.

I emailed them, thinking they'd offer to swap it after sending it back.  They just refunded me for the set after receiving it back.  I'm guessing they received a ton of the Gen 1 fronts since they're still for sale separately; they will probably have them for a long time since that Gen 1 front sight is hot garbage.  Magpul should never have released it with the "drive a pin to lock your front post" design.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't called yet. I will on Monday and see what they say and post the result.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
ok so I called cdnn today and talked to sale guy and he took a trip to the warehouse and informed me that they never got gen 2 coyote mbus sights and only had gen1 on hand and said they will change the picture on the website and offered to refund my money and shipping cost and emailed me a shipping label to return the sight. good customer service if you ask me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top