Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2018 5:00:08 PM EDT
https://fedarm.com/product/50-bmg-ball-reman/

Has anyone ever tried Federal Armament 50bmg ammo before?
The price is very good.
The specs and tolerances sound great, unless they're lying.
The only hiccup for me is that they're reloads, and that I haven't heard of them before.
I'm debating if I should pick some up for desert plinking with the m82.

Has anyone here had experience with this ammo?
Thoughts? Equivalent alternatives?
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump.

Any updates? I'm seeing this ammo on a few sites as well as on Gun broker but cannot find any reviews.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife bought me a 100 rounds of it last year. They shorted me 12 rounds. They credited my card for the 12 rounds and it took awhile including a follow up email to “remind” them about the credit. Accuracy was ok for plinkers. I had an additional 4 rounds that would not chamber. I pulled those rounds and weighed the powder it was not a +/- .2 grain variance it was more like a 7 grain variance. The bullets I pulled had a 5 grain variance. I have about 35 rounds remaining and I keep those for people that want to shoot a 50 bmg and don’t care about accuracy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#4]
This was the first ammo I purchased when I bought my 50. After firing I had to beat my bolt up and out for 5 rounds before I gave up and called it quits. I took a round and went to Cabelas and compared it to American Eagle and the visual differences was amazing. I called FedArm and they allowed me to return it only refunding me the rounds that I didn't shoot. After two weeks and calling over 8 times trying to get a FedEx label and waiting over 2 weeks for refund to hit my account with multiple phone calls, not impressed (also very dirty). Since then I have went to Freedom Munitions and never looking back.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top