BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2021 9:55:25 AM EDT
Doing an eForm 1 for a Glock 19.

For line items, when I go to select the manufacturer, I get two choices-

"GLOCK" or "GLOCK GMBH"

My Glock 19 just says "GLOCK INC MADE IN AUSTRIA"

I don't see an option for "GLOCK INC".

So I was wondering what you guys selected and got back an approved eForm 1 for.

Also - when selecting the pistol model - did you put "19 Gen 3" or "19 Gen 4" or just "19"?

Mine is a Glock 19 Gen 3.

Any help is appreciated. Trying to get a first time "go".
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I did Gen 2 Glock 17L.

Approved form 1 MFG is “Glock”, Model is “17L”

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did Gen 2 Glock 17L.

Approved form 1 MFG is “Glock”, Model is “17L”

View Quote

Perfect. Thanks man!
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I SBR'd a Glock 19, same info as above.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Doing an eForm 1 for a Glock 19.

For line items, when I go to select the manufacturer, I get two choices-

"GLOCK" or "GLOCK GMBH"

My Glock 19 just says "GLOCK INC MADE IN AUSTRIA"

I don't see an option for "GLOCK INC".

View Quote

Those "choices" are just what others have used for their Form 1. You aren't limited to those choices.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I put Glock, United States in 4a and G17 in 4d.  Approved with no issues.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 4:14:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Those "choices" are just what others have used for their Form 1. You aren't limited to those choices.
View Quote

Both of them were approved over a month ago, but thanks for adding nothing of value to my thread.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Both of them were approved over a month ago, but thanks for adding nothing of value to my thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why so dickish fella?
It most certainly does add to your thread. You, like more than a few, think the drop down menu choices are the only ones you can use.

While your Form 1 may have been approved before my post, others will have the same question.

And FYI.....there is an excellent step by step How to fill out a Form 1 using E Forms right here on AR15.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:Why so dickish fella?
It most certainly does add to your thread. You, like more than a few, think the drop down menu choices are the only ones you can use.
View Quote

Yeah, what kind of response was that?!?

Worse, just because the drop down choices have been used before, doesn’t mean they’re correct or will get approved. There was a big stink because certain forms were being rejected due to incorrect info being repeatedly selected from the drop down. I think it was for B&T’s.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DogtownTom

:

Why so dickish fella?

While your Form 1 may have been approved before my post, others will have the same question.

And FYI.....there is an excellent step by step How to fill out a Form 1 using E Forms right here on AR15.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
View Quote

@DogtownTom

Sorry I was a dick to you. I read it wrong when I was in a bad mood, and replied in a less than stellar way. My apologies for letting dumb stuff get the best of me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@DogtownTom

Sorry I was a dick to you. I read it wrong when I was in a bad mood, and replied in a less than stellar way. My apologies for letting dumb stuff get the best of me.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top