Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2018 1:21:13 PM EDT
Recently got my tax stamp for my older gen mcx put a 9 inch barre on it and have a sig srd762 QD can.

I haven’t got the setup yet but I’m looking to see if anybody knows will the sig qd can fit under a Midwest industries suppressor compliant handguard?
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It will not. I tried my SSRD762-QD on a Rattler barrel with MI Rattler Handguard. Only the direct thread steels will fit. The titanium direct threads are also an issue. They will fit, but you can't add MLOK attachments because the nuts impact the cans.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Recently got my tax stamp for my older gen mcx put a 9 inch barre on it and have a sig srd762 QD can.

I haven’t got the setup yet but I’m looking to see if anybody knows will the sig qd can fit under a Midwest industries suppressor compliant handguard?
View Quote
a good friend has his 338 QD Can under a midwest industries handguard for Legacy MCX, I cant speak for VIRTUS. It fits but it required him to partially thread the can, install the handguard so the latch was in the right place, and finished the install hafter the handguard was seated. its a tight fit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
OP - I got your IM, but figured I would just answer here, so others might get help with the same question.

The only Midwest rail I have is the Rattler SD rail.  I have used all of our/SIG cans underneath it, with no issues to date.  However, I haven't always tried to install additional MLOK/pic rails to the 3/6/9 o'clock positions, so I cant attest to that.  I can give that a shot over the weekend and report back.

@Midwest_Ind

Can you guys help with the question, specifically about configs using your hand guards?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top