Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2020 11:33:46 PM EDT
Ive been thinking about buying one. I don't need it but Single shot .22s are my Kryptonite. Anyone have one? Know about them? know what to lookout for?  Im thinking it could be an awfully fun bench gun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one but sold it a few years ago. I only shot it a little so I cannot tell you about accuracy or reliability. Certainly had a nice trigger. One thing I can say is that it was heavy. Very heavy so it's strictly a bench rifle.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Good accurate rifles. Prices are climbing to the point of used Win 52 B/C prices though.

They are essentially a Winchester 52 clone and are set up fairly neutral. Target blocks may need some adjusting to get a Unertl scope etc to fit. They are heavy but not anywhere near as heavy as a Rem 40X.

I've had two , currently have one and don't shoot smallbore anymore but will shoot it occasionally at our clubs weekly geezer 22 rifle informal match; prone iron sights..
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#3]
It is on my list, but the ever climbing prices has kept me from actively going after it. Honestly though I have a couple russian single shots that I love so the bug is not there...yet.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#4]
It is on my list, but the ever climbing prices has kept me from actively going after it. Honestly though I have a couple russian single shots that I love so the bug is not there...yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top