Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2021 3:06:39 PM EDT
Is a new version with the paddle release and threaded bbl shipping?
I have seen SP5 pistols....
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You're talking about the SP5K-PDW. The PDW has the three-lug barrel and the paddle release.

If you can get one at MSRP or slightly above go for it. They are fetching $4k+ on GunBroker.

I bought one but am in the process of selling it. I don't have any plans to suppress and I prefer the flush barrel. The paddle release is all I want and that can be installed by a good gunsmith.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Like stated above, they are fetching a premium price. Only around 1000 are out there in the wild and who knows if any more will be brought in with today’s current political environment. I was fortunate to get 2 OTD below MSRP. One sits on display in my living room with brace and can attached. Other stays NIB for the future. Good luck in the hunt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top