Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2021 6:26:42 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get a barrel assembly for the H&K MP5 .22 ?  Made by H&K
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone know where I can get a barrel assembly for the H&K MP5 .22 ?  Made by H&K
View Quote

I been told by HKUSA that you can only get parts for weapons that went through them and they go by serial number. The HK 416-22 is the same barrel. Umarex had some barrels for the MP5-22 a few months back but highly doubt it anymore and they did not have the sleeve. Only other ways are on sites like this and maybe Walther since they produced them. Just my experience. YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
They were not made by HK.  They were sold/licensed by HK, but actually made by Walther/Umarex.  I’m not sure that HK-USA ever sold parts for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top