Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2018 3:16:43 PM EDT
I found this Hamilton No. 27 Boy's Rifle today at a yard sale for $100.00. It's in decent shape....It's chambered for Short or Long .22 SV ammo....It's a take-down.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It's a tip-up design and this must be a early one because it hes the 15" brass-lined barrel....Great rifling.

Attachment Attached File

As with most of the rifles a previous owner put a bolt through the stock to hold it on. The pan-head wood screws they were made with gave way in short order. On this one the bolt/nut is brass....Fancy.

These were given as prizes for selling seed packs and such. They could be purchased for $2.55.

BTW....The 15" barrel is legal (no stamp needed) per the ATF under SECTION III: Weapons Removed From The NFA As Collector's Items And Classified As Curios Or Relics Under The GCA.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Great find on a cool old piece!

I hate you now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of these too. It was my grandfathers uncles. He used it to shoot cats trying to get his chickens, so th story goes. Nice find!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top