Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2019 3:19:16 PM EDT
So I'm wanting to pick up a d3crm, but the triple 556 inserts are out of stock. Are there any other inserts that would work well in it?

I want to order soon, and I have no clue when they would be in stock again. This will be my first chest rig so I'm not familiar with the capatabily between different manufacturers.

I've looked at the spiritus micro fight, which I do like. I prefer the zipper on the admin phouch of the hsp tho. Plus a lot of the patterns are out of stock at spiritus.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Having ran both, I prefer the D3CRM. Shoot them an email, they’ll likely be able to tell you when the next shipment of mag inserts is expected.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I read somewhere else that Esstac inserts also work.  Do your own research before ordering though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm using the esstac inserts on my DC3RX.  So far they have worked well through one training session.

Scroll torward the bottom and you will see pics of the setup gman556 is using.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Questions-for-Those-With-the-Haley-Strategic-D3CRX/10-495568/

I can't remember the video I saw of a guy putting kywis in his DC3RX but I'll try to find it after work.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#4]
There seems to be some confusion about "inserts". You're not looking for the MP2 inserts, but rather the velcro pouch inserts, right?

Like this?

If so, I've got one. PM sent.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There seems to be some confusion about "inserts". You're not looking for the MP2 inserts, but rather the velcro pouch inserts, right?

Like this?

http://www.haleystrategic.com/image/cache/catalog/ChestRigs/D3CR-M/IMG_8969%20copy-1000x1000.jpg

If so, I've got one. PM sent.
View Quote
Yup that's it. I sent you a PM back. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone know where to find the 5.56 micro inserts? They're literally out of stock everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I tried the inserts in a JPC and didn't like them, way to much retention. Would punch yourself in chin pulling mags.

ended up running tacos instead of the intergrated mag pouches.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#8]
back in stock
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Having ran both, I prefer the D3CRM. Shoot them an email, they’ll likely be able to tell you when the next shipment of mag inserts is expected.
View Quote
My experience as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top