Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2018 4:19:33 PM EDT
Here is a HK91 with an OIP Scope used by the Norwegians on their AG3's.  Also has an AG3 magazine.  Mag is marked HK, G3 K (property mark) and AG3.  Poor man's clone of an AG3.  Norway is or has moved away from the AG3's.  Also is my PTR91 GI with Elcan scope.  I have always wanted to suppress a 91 but waited until I got a PTR in case it blew up.  I changed the locking piece and it shoots great with the suppressor.

Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 2:37:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice! I'm looking into doing the same thing suppressing a PTR 91 GIR. Which locking piece did you use, the #17? Is that a HK21 buttpad, and are there any other changes you needed to do to make it run reliably suppressed?
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
minus 1

no flapper installed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top