Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2019 2:51:23 PM EDT
Just kicking around future projects.  I saw a thread a few years back, picture worth a thousand words.  Guessing the individual who did this is on the board here, and/or someone here can direct me to the thread. There is a similar thread on hkpro asking the same thing with no answer, looking for the thread that shows all the information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope someone has an answer, that would be cool.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh. I've had an MP5-22 for a long time, and been on this and the HK forums for as long. Never seen this.

if that's a garage project, that's some fine work. I'd have guessed it was a factory job, maybe a military/LEO trainer.

The baseplate makes me think this isn't just a sleeve someone crimped & slipped over a working mag, looks more integral than that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats an insanely expensive mag conversion just for looks.  I’m sad to see that hk mag cut up :(
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats an insanely expensive mag conversion just for looks.  I’m sad to see that hk mag cut up :(
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I recall that being posted.  I think the guy just did the one mag; they were pretty cheap at one time but MP5 mags are harder to find these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top