Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2020 2:55:35 PM EDT
Anybody have one and have any comments? Looks pretty good. Only negative I have found so far is the bolt release isn't functional. Price is right
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Old school tag because the prices I've seen look almost too good to be true.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
A quick google said it's basically the same as the Umarex/Walther/Colt clones that have come out lately, hence the weird issues with controls not being functional.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 7:23:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if it is there(the bolt release) but just not operational. If it is, I wonder if it could be made to. I know the forward assist is there and moveable from what videos I have seen. It is all metal not like the 15-22(although from what I understand the 15-22 bolt release works)
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered one for 299 delivered from gun buyer. Anyone know if it will take 15-22 mags?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Found the manual...

Had no idea that Hammerli was now owned by this Umarex company and this is apparently the only .22 they still make!

Where have I been?

https://www.umarex.com/fileadmin/manuals/576.06.00.pdf

Note: The external bolt catch lever is without function. The gun has an internal bolt catch. To put the bolt into its forward position, first insert the simulating device (RED TAB), then retract the charging handle and release it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome back...my BIL thinks all that it needs is to mill a slot out for the bolt release to work. Will update when mine arrives. Cant figure out though why hkparts charges over $6 to send 3 TINY springs...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top