Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2019 9:38:19 AM EDT
Picked up an adult size Red Ryder tp go with my 25. To be 10 again.......
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 11:15:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool!  I don't know i my brothers ever had a Red Ryder when they were young.  I had a Daisy 1894 Winchester style lever action BB rifle when I was a kid.  Not a lot of power but it looked good and was fun to shoot.  I'm in an apartment but have thought about getting a BB pistol or something to shoot at targets inside, with a BB trap style target setup.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I just posted in a different thread my parents gave me a Daisy Buffalo Bill 1894 bb gun 50 years ago. I shot it daily until it just wore out and came apart.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Dad got me a used Crosman 760 back when they still had wood stocks, I wore it out and Crosman replaced it with another one when they couldn’t repair it. I had a Daisy ‘94 “Spitin’ Image” and the SAA to go with it but neither were all that powerful and the 760 reigned. Later pop got me a 1322 Medalist and I got a stock to swap in and out on that. I wore that sucker out too, lol..

Pop had a Benjamin Blue Streak that was awesome for killing crows but I had to ask to use it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I must have been 9 or 10 when dad gave me a Crosman 760 (wood stock).  I was heartbroken that I wasn’t strong enough to pump it up.  Dad took it back the day after Christmas and got me one of the Daisy Buffalo Bill BBguns.  I wore that thing out to the point of it falling apart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top