Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2020 6:40:00 PM EDT
Order window is now CLOSED

I started a group buy over on the Form 1 suppressor site a little bit ago for  1.497" diameter skirted 50° & 60° Cones, with either .040" or .060" wall thicknesses in the tapered cone section with a skirt on them that has a wall thickness of .030". Looking to see if there is any interest here to commit to the group buy.

17-4 Skirted 50° or 60° cones with either wall thickness (.004" or .006"). These will all be H-900 heat treated post machining, therefore no additional cost for you to have it done later.

If you are willing to commit to an order, post or PM me a type (50° or 60° and wall thickness of .040" or .060") and the quantity you would like of each, so I can get a count and know the final cost. There will NOT be any extras ordered, if you want in, please commit to the group buy! I am not in the business and am doing this to help out the members of the board get items that have been repeatedly requested.

Any variation will be priced the same in count towards overall larger quantity.

Prices plus shipping costs:

17-4 Stainless H-900

If total group quantity is:

250+ = $22.00 each

500+ = $22.00 each

1000+ = $21.75 each

2000+ = $20.25 each

Here are the designs:

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you making the tubes and caps ?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No. Only doing these cones, they will fit DM and SPC 1.625" tubes. Maybe some others.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
@brunosplace

What's the current count at? 200+

(I've requested 10 already from the form1 boards)
Going to be cleaning a nice 338 federal and lapua, with a Maverick Talon tube, and some stepped baffles to test with.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By caldeio:
@brunosplace

What's the current count at? 200+

(I've requested 10 already from the form1 boards)
Going to be cleaning a nice 338 federal and lapua, with a Maverick Talon tube, and some stepped baffles to test with.
View Quote

Currently at 240. Going to close orders on Thursday 5/14/2020 and place the shop order ASAP once everyone has paid up thereafter.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Skirted cone count is now 330!!

If you committed to the buy and haven't contacted me by PM to pay, please do so now. (you sending the first PM make it much easier for me to track everyone's orders)

If you haven't committed yet, now is the time. Let me know which cones and thicknesses you would like.

Looking to get all payments in and the order placed in the early part of the week. I should have the cones in hand from the shop in 10-14 days after that. I will be insuring them for the journey from the shop to me just in case.

Please include:
Name
Address
email
Phone number

I will reply with the counts and types I have you down for, sub-total, shipping insurance costs (optional, recommended)  and total. You will then verify the info and send then payment or corrections to the order. If corrections are needed, I will adjust and give you your new total.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
should i sent pm here or form1 forum ?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By morpheus6d9:
should i sent pm here or form1 forum ?
View Quote

Either is good
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#8]
sent
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By brunosplace:

Either is good
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brunosplace:
should i sent pm here or form1 forum ?

Either is good

Sent you a pm.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#10]
sent
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
sent

Originally Posted By Chairborne:

Sent you a pm.

Relpied to both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top