Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2018 12:54:37 PM EDT
I was looking at a backpack from this company (the Gypsy), but can’t find any info on where it’s produced.
For the price I’d think it’s made in the USA, but since that isn’t explicitly listed I’m thinking it’s foreign made.
Does anyone know who’s making their gear?
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a made in Taiwan tag with my order. I guess we'll see how it holds up.

Edit: I was incorrect. The Minimalist Plate carrier I bought is marked made in Vietnam. Sorry for the mistake.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Majority of items are made in Vietnam with the same company who does Karrimor SF for the British Ministry of Defense.

Haven't heard of the Taiwan connection though but will look into it, all i know about is Vietnam.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I’d like if it was US made.
But Taiwan and Vietnam are still preferable to Chicom.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
@Brooklynite @RBarker

I was incorrect. The Minimalist Plate carrier I bought is marked made in Vietnam. Sorry for the mistake.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Brooklynite @RBarker

I was incorrect. The Minimalist Plate carrier I bought is marked made in Vietnam. Sorry for the mistake.
View Quote
Thanks ssgsnake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top