Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2020 11:14:26 AM EDT
GGG is having a pre-Black Friday Sale today only.  45% off and free shipping for everything on the site except armor and rucks.  Plate carriers are included, just not the plates.  The SBR pack is also included.  I have one coming.

https://greyghostgear.com/
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Great deal on plate carrier.  I have one coming.

Thanks for the lead.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you so much!!! I’ve been wanting an Apparition bag since Botach sold out earlier this year. $99 shipped is a steal.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Picked up a minimalist carrier and ar mag pouch. $96 with free shipping! Good deal!
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a gun belt from them last year, at the sale price it was a good deal.

They do take forever to ship though.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I originally got a minimalist pc from them a couple of years ago for $36. Loved it  so much that I picked up 3 more and 2 smc packs with the zipper adapters. Perfect for what I need for the family.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Grabbed some stuff, thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GGG is having a pre-Black Friday Sale today only.  45% off and free shipping for everything on the site except armor and rucks.  Plate carriers are included, just not the plates.  The SBR pack is also included.  I have one coming.

https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/qdiPC1OTzA43dZuuz-WLp23a1ivWVRJx1aLZgwAWZrtPbBUMn0pWoiJ4MmWO4qgCED4X5cRAxwGzZjTunDW3ZF72iXoOBABjQWsZ37hRmXotgg=s0-d-e1-ft#https://greyghostgear.sendlane.com/images/email/VVkjILASYg.jpeg

https://greyghostgear.com/
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Picked up a Gypsy bag for my Grey Man ensemble.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice, I'm tempted by their smc carrier for 170 although I just bought a velocity lepc last night. Unfortunately there's not much feedback on it
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice, I'm tempted by their smc carrier for 170 although I just bought a velocity lepc last night. Unfortunately there's not much feedback on it
View Quote

I ordered one.  I was fairly set on the Agilite K19 before (backorder).  At this price point it makes since.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Thoughts on their Minimalist carrier vs. Ferro Concepts Slickster?  Slickster has been OOS and hard to find.  Thinking about snagging the Minimalist for 70 bucks on sale.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thoughts on their Minimalist carrier vs. Ferro Concepts Slickster?  Slickster has been OOS and hard to find.  Thinking about snagging the Minimalist for 70 bucks on sale.
View Quote

No pouch or velcro on front so other cummerbund options are limited.  Had one before but I think AR500's Veritas and Veritas light are better.  Market seems to be softening you can probably get a Slickster soon.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice!  Thanks!!  

You can get their Molle Zip-on panel for $57.75 shipped.  Fantastic deal.  Especially considering that I believe it fits a JPC 2.0 better than Crye's own panel.

BTW, as is usually the case on their site, add to cart to see the discount.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No pouch or velcro on front so other cummerbund options are limited.  Had one before but I think AR500's Veritas and Veritas light are better.  Market seems to be softening you can probably get a Slickster soon.
View Quote

Yeah, I like the Slickster because it has a few mag pouches built into the cumberbund, so I may or may not have to buy a separate placard for the front.  Also thinking about Mayflower LEPC but the base cumberbund has no pouches either so I'm going to be spending another 70-90 bucks for a placard
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Picked up a Gypsy bag for my Grey Man ensemble.
View Quote

Me too, all my backpacks are digital or multicam.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, I like the Slickster because it has a few mag pouches built into the cumberbund, so I may or may not have to buy a separate placard for the front.  Also thinking about Mayflower LEPC but the base cumberbund has no pouches either so I'm going to be spending another 70-90 bucks for a placard
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive been kinda looking at the same options, from the slickster, LEPC to the JPC 2.0. I ended up getting the LEPC for 145 at Doubletapsurplus if you are interested, unfortunately not with the divider cumberbund which OPtactical sells *OOS. The SMC is attractive with its features for the price such as the tube releases so I am tempted to try to cancel my other order but at the same time I have not really seen any reviews of the SMC.
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Had mine for a couple months used it for a CALFEX and a CTC rotation. Solid so far. I will say when I got done with that CTC rotation I just yanked my MILES harness that was zip-tied-on off of it like I always do. And after the first two pops of zipties I was like oh crap I'm gonna break the laminate/molle. And I couldn't tell which slot I routed my zipties through. So it surprised me in that.

I will say I used shoulder pads with it because I've always used pads with anything from IBA to a plate carrier, so I can't speak to that for comfort.

If its your first cummerbund with tubes it takes some time to get to used to. I still haven't gotten it down 100% in the dark, and for reference I only open one side of my cummerbund go in side ways and slip my head in and have just one 1 tube to close.
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Shit balls.  Left one in my cart and forgot about it till today.  Went to check out and now regular price!

Snooze I lose.
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Shit balls.  Left one in my cart and forgot about it till today.  Went to check out and now regular price!

Snooze I lose.
View Quote

Wait until next Tuesday.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#20]
I imagine they sold a ton of gear yesterday.  I am interested to see how long it takes them to ship my order.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:03:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wait until next Tuesday.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snooze I lose.

Wait until next Tuesday.  

whats going on today?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:56:46 AM EDT
[#22]
I appreciate the heads up on this. . .

Only thing is that when I checked out (having loaded up the cart and seeing the discounts in the cart), the price changed back to full price without any notice. . . .

I even went back through the process again after my order processed and added the same things to the cart, and the discounts reflected (and the free Impact 24 was added).

Now I have to call them and get this cleared up.  No biggie, but I imagine this making extra work for them and me is not what they had in mind.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

whats going on today?
View Quote

It was 30% off yesterday. I haven't heard anything today.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I ordered a laminate pc. It charged my card . but I never got a confirmation email or a shipping notification so have no idea if when it will ship . The customer service line goes right to vm ? Any one else have this happen ?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I ordered a laminate pc. It charged my card . but I never got a confirmation email or a shipping notification so have no idea if when it will ship . The customer service line goes right to vm ? Any one else have this happen ?
View Quote

I've ordered twice from them in the last month and confirmation emails came several days after I ordered
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Strange two weeks no contact even thou I emailed them twice after a week then  called left my number and order number  so yesterday I hit the chat line .......Crickets.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Strange two weeks no contact even thou I emailed them twice after a week then  called left my number and order number  so yesterday I hit the chat line .......Crickets.
View Quote

had that happen last year when I ordered a PC and belt. Got nothing other than confirmation email until they showed up on different days without tracking.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeh I didn’t even get the confirmation email just a cc charge and I took a screenshot of  the web page confirmation number screen so i could find the order number easily good thing. I guess must be busy
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#29]
I ordered a PC and shingle mag pouch at the same time, both were in stock. My card was charged for the full order amount and only the PC shipped. I contacted them via email and they responded within one day stating the mag pouch was back ordered expected to ship within two weeks.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

had that happen last year when I ordered a PC and belt. Got nothing other than confirmation email until they showed up on different days without tracking.
View Quote

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can try and find out some details for you.

I don't have access to the GGG data base but I can ask the right people about the order if you haven't heard anything yet.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Had mine for a couple months used it for a CALFEX and a CTC rotation. Solid so far. I will say when I got done with that CTC rotation I just yanked my MILES harness that was zip-tied-on off of it like I always do. And after the first two pops of zipties I was like oh crap I'm gonna break the laminate/molle. And I couldn't tell which slot I routed my zipties through. So it surprised me in that.

I will say I used shoulder pads with it because I've always used pads with anything from IBA to a plate carrier, so I can't speak to that for comfort.

If its your first cummerbund with tubes it takes some time to get to used to. I still haven't gotten it down 100% in the dark, and for reference I only open one side of my cummerbund go in side ways and slip my head in and have just one 1 tube to close.
View Quote

I would like to hear more about your experience with the GGG SMC Plate Carrier, we designed it a while ago and I would like to hear more about the good and bad of the Carrier, feel free to email me a [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Finally heard from somebody so at least i know somebody’s home, said they would check the que
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Finally heard from somebody so at least i know somebody’s home, said they would check the que
View Quote

Glad you got in contact with someone!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#34]
My order arrived yesterday.  All good.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can try and find out some details for you.

I don't have access to the GGG data base but I can ask the right people about the order if you haven't heard anything yet.
View Quote

Thanks for reaching out. I did get everything, the process was just very clunky and the comms were less than prompt. I dont have the PC anymore but have enjoyed my UGF belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top