Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2018 2:56:45 PM EDT
I already have one of these that's blued. ( American rimfire predator), well now I basically have the same rifle, except in stainless. I love this little gun, it is threaded for my suppressor, and has the big bolt knob like the predator. iv had squirrels terrorizing my feeders, im about to go after them next.

The predator is really accurate, and I expect the new stainless American to be a good shooter. I'm giving the predator to my daughter and grandson for christmas, along with a cheap human steel gun cabinet. Next will be to start taking the grandson squirrel hunting.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I really wish you hadn't told me that rifle comes in stainless.  I bet it comes in .22 mag too....................

I handled a Ruger 3" LCR today.  It is a bit pricey, but dammit, now I want one of  those too.  It is amazingly light.

Fucking Ruger............
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really wish you hadn't told me that rifle comes in stainless.  I bet it comes in .22 mag too....................

I handled a Ruger 3" LCR today.  It is a bit pricey, but dammit, now I want one of  those too.  It is amazingly light.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice.  If they would have had the stainless version a while back I would have chosen it over my blued one.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep. 22mag is available. Grabbed it at Cabela’s for $380 less some discounts a few days back.

Link Posted: 12/2/2018 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
How does it shoot? In the market for a new bolt .22lr.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 1:39:33 AM EDT
[#6]
That’s a cool looking gun right there. I wish magpul would make their hunger stock for the American Rimfire.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 8:56:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How does it shoot? In the market for a new bolt .22lr.
View Quote
The blued one is really accurate. Have not shot this one yet.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#8]
These look like nice rifles. How is the stock trigger?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
These look like nice rifles. How is the stock trigger?
View Quote
Stock trigger is great.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Very nice.  Just popped back in to lust over those photos.
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That’s a cool looking gun right there. I wish magpul would make their hunger stock for the American Rimfire.
View Quote
+1.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Please post up a range report when you have a chance.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I have one too! They were hard to find this last summer but it was worth the wait. Mine has less than 100 rounds through it so far. I will see if I can settle in with the kids at my range over the weekend and give a range report.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I love mine so far, with my suppressor the firing pin is louder than the shot.

I put a quick zero on it and plinked a little bit, its a nice little gun. planning to buy a bushnell rimfire 3x12 for it soon, also planning to murder some squirrels soon, they are tearing up the corn from the deer feeders. deer are only showing up well after dark, so might as well shoot some squirrels.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info.
View Quote
Thanks  $$$, another on the list to buy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I love mine so far, with my suppressor the firing pin is louder than the shot.

I put a quick zero on it and plinked a little bit, its a nice little gun. planning to buy a bushnell rimfire 3x12 for it soon, also planning to murder some squirrels soon, they are tearing up the corn from the deer feeders. deer are only showing up well after dark, so might as well shoot some squirrels.
View Quote
I'm running a Dead Air Mask on mine, and it's impressive! I've had people stop and ask what I was shooting, thinking it was a pellet rifle.

I'm using a Primary Arms 6x ACSS .22 scope, and it has been great so far. My local range has silhouettes from 25 to 200 yards, and this scope & rifle combo almost makes it too easy! Using CCI SV, the BDC works great for 50, 75, 100, & 150 yards. For 200 yards, I have to hold way over the target...

I let some other people try it, and they were also nailing steel from the very first shot, all the way out to 200 yards! The most impressive was a tiny little steel target at 100 yards that couldn't have been more than 3" x 2", but it felt like you couldn't miss! Watching someone who had never shot that rifle before begin drilling shots with ease was a pretty awesome experience!

I've been very impressed with mine so far, and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite rifles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top