Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2018 11:11:51 AM EDT
I'd like to pick up a set of wood furniture for my 20ga Mossberg Shockwave SBS.

Anyone know who makes any? I checked with Boyd's but they only make their Plainsman set which isn't as traditional as I'd like. I'd prefer a corncob fore end.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Second hand is probably your best bet. Either the EE, Ebay, Gunbroker, or one of the used gun parts web-sites.

Edit: You might want to call Mossberg directly to see what they have available.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m having a similar problem finding walnut for my 870P
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m having a similar problem finding walnut for my 870P
View Quote
There was a batch of walnut 870P corncob style forends on eBay for $29.99 each as of last night.

I just picked up a nice walnut 870 stock last night on Armslist for $25 + $10 shipping. They’re a dime a dozen. Just have to know where to look... and the proper search terms are key.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Tried Mossberg. They claim they have nothing that will fit the 20ga Shockwave.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
How good are you at woodworking? Due to the shorter pump tube on the Shockwave when compared to a standard 500/590 you will need to modify an existing forend to make it work as others have done with Magpul forends.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How good are you at woodworking? Due to the shorter pump tube on the Shockwave when compared to a standard 500/590 you will need to modify an existing forend to make it work as others have done with Magpul forends.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely horrible. I need something ready-fit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top