Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2017 10:35:43 AM EDT
Found some for $53/shipped. It seems like a decent price for a 70+ round drum, then again I've never purchased any.
I picked up about 6 and got put on the Lage Max-31 list so I have a reason to use them.

They arrived and look to be in good shape, although one has a few dents/dings. But I won't be able to test them until the Max31 upper arrives someday. Are the drums generally reliable or should I look for the "coffin mags"? Is this a good price or no? Would you recommend I get more or is 6 going to last pretty much forever?

I have about 30 sten mags (including some 50rnd Lanchesters) that I use for both my OEM M11/9 upper and Max-11 upper and I don't think I've used/unwrapped more than half a dozen in a decade of use. So I only bought 6 drums... which is still almost half a case worth of 9mm loaded up (although in hindsight, I should have gotten 7 drums because that IS a half case ).
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top