Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2020 12:13:56 AM EDT
So I see Holosun is coming out with the 507k and the optic won’t fit a Hellcat OSP without additional milling. Does ARFCOM have a preferred company for such work?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary Machine
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Wright armory. Use to really like robar but they are gonna now
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I'll take a look at these two.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I would use Primary Machine if they work on that slide.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Primary Machine and Jagerwerks is out. Apparently I messed up by not buying Glock.

Haven’t heard back from Wright yet.

ETA: Heard back from them; they are a go. I’m going to get the slide NP3 coated while I’m at it.

Thanks for the recommendations!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Primary Machine and Jagerwerks is out. Apparently I messed up by not buying Glock.

ETA: Heard back from them; they are a go. I’m going to get the slide NP3 coated while I’m at it.

View Quote

Glad you found a place to do it.

Primary machine did a great job on my CZ.  I can see why some shops dont want to work with every gun from a financial standpoint.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 2:18:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Started to use them after robar went out and they have been solid. Had another p226 slide cut for acro that turned out well.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:05:19 PM EDT
[#8]
The only company I trust to do this work is ATEi. They have been doing it longer than most and do it best-in fact when it comes to RMR's, they are the only company I know of that fits your personal RMR to the slide so that you can replace the battery and not lose zero..... I want that kind of attention to detail on everything I send to him.

I've known the owner for 25 years now, he's a toolmaker like me and everything that leaves that shop is Right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top