Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2018 9:41:43 AM EDT
So, I am diving into a Glock (never owed one before, doesn't fit my hand well) because Brownells had a great deal on the P80 19 and 17.
So I need to install the channel liner into the slide (no problem). The channel liner I got has a little tit sticking out of one end (I would assume the rear end part), is that just manufacturing waste and I can just sand it off, or is it there for some purpose and the liner should be put in so that little tit aligns with the slot in the slide.
I am 99% sure it is just waste, as I Googled it and there is no explanation of the little tit so I assume it should not be there but just want to be sure.
I thought I head someone say it was supposed to go in with the little tit facing toward the top of the slide.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#1]
My piss poor memory says there was the exact same thread a few weeks ago. Check the Glock forum. There were several responses from those in the know.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My piss poor memory says there was the exact same thread a few weeks ago. Check the Glock forum. There were several responses from those in the know.
View Quote
Okay, thanks.  
I searched for Glock channel and Glock liner and got nothing.  I also did not think to go to the Glock forum (didn't know there was one, but I should have ).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top