Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2022 8:36:18 PM EDT
I've officially given up trying to find some of these things to put into inventory and leaning to ARF for some education.

I have been trying to find Sig's P320 Fire control units.  These-> https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-fire-control-unit.html

Not a single one of my distributors even seems to have them listed. (Lipseys, Zanders, RSR, Chattanooga, Crow, and a few others).  I heard a rumor from a friend that heard it from another shop that the only way to get them is from Sig direct as a stocking dealer.  Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Unfortunately, I'm a home-based 01/03 so big-Sig wants nothing to do with me.  Hoping someone has some insight or maybe I'm just searching wrong.  Seems like a very popular item from what customers are asking for and I'm beating my head against the wall trying to figure out where they come from.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy complete guns, sell the frames, mags, box and slide on Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been a while, but I saw a stack of them at Adventure Outdoors - They're some flavor of preferred SIG dealer, so that's likely how they got them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get them straight from Sig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top