Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2018 11:09:57 PM EDT
Upon looking at some magazines I got in the purchase of an MP43, I found two MP45 magazines (unfired/un-used/and still with some cosmoline on it).  I wasn't aware that there was an MP45, except upon some research of a prototype MP45 at the end of the war.  I discovered that some of the mags were marked MP45.  Apparently when the year changed from 44 to 45, some magazine makers stamped them MP45, thinking thats what they were supposed to do (made based on year instead of model number of the rifle).

MP45 Magazine

Does anyone know what they'd be worth?
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 10:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be worth allot! Like a 42 wheat penny
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 2:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Upon looking at some magazines I got in the purchase of an MP43, I found two MP45 magazines (unfired/un-used/and still with some cosmoline on it).  I wasn't aware that there was an MP45, except upon some research of a prototype MP45 at the end of the war.  I discovered that some of the mags were marked MP45.  Apparently when the year changed from 44 to 45, some magazine makers stamped them MP45, thinking thats what they were supposed to do (made based on year instead of model number of the rifle).

MP45 Magazine

Does anyone know what they'd be worth?
View Quote
Typical Sturmgewehr magazine prices.  Probably around $300-$400 if they are nice.  The only ones worth more are Mkb42h magazines from what I've noticed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top