Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2021 9:26:08 AM EDT
As far as I can tell, these are German rifles assembled from Czech VZ24 parts during German occupation of factories in Czechoslovakia, before the factories were converted over to produce standard 98k Mausers. Anyone have more info? How rare are they in today's world?
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
According to my references, the  VZ 24 was the most prolific model produced by the Czechs. Not only used by the Germans as the G 24(t), but also by China, Serbia, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia and a host of other countries. Those marked as Model G 24(t) with German Waffenamt acceptance stamps would likely bring a premium, especially if all matching (not re-built).
Gary
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a good article on the G.24(t). If I get around to it I'll post pictures of my example.

http://ycgg.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/vz24-to-g24t.pdf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top