Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2017 11:48:16 PM EDT
I must have not put my plug on correctly after a cleaning. I had not shot my ACR in awhile, and when I took it out, it had a strange recoil, and I noticed the plug was gone.  I tried ordering one from Bushmaster / Remington and they said it was on back order. Anyone know a source?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#1]
no source for any thing acr, to get a new plug you must buy a new gun. so in other words sell the current gun and move on
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought Marvin Pitts was making some he would be worth a try ?
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm working on getting some from bushmaster.  I need them for conversions so I might be able to snag an extra
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 12:50:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I would appreciate if you keep me in mind.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I just put a backorder for one too. They told me 4-6 weeks and the price was $88 shipped I think.

Dana if you've got a line on one cheaper/faster Ill cancel the backorder.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Was still waiting on word for my back ordered gas plug, so I called Remington today for an update. Guy said that the plugs were back in stock, but my card was declined, so they did not pursue my order. My card was compromised last year and I had to get another. So anyway, it will be $94 shipped and is on the way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was still waiting on word for my back ordered gas plug, so I called Remington today for an update. Guy said that the plugs were back in stock, but my card was declined, so they did not pursue my order. My card was compromised last year and I had to get another. So anyway, it will be $94 shipped and is on the way.
View Quote
How did your op-rod and spring stay in without the gas plug?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#8]
94 dollars!!!??  I hope you bought more than just regulators.  They were 65-70 dollars.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Plug came in today, and ACR is back in action. I did not lose anything else when the plug came off, and yeah $94 is a bummer to pay to replace it, but not much other choices. I now have a new appreciation for the rifle and will go shoot it this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top