Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2017 3:33:56 PM EDT
Okay I bought a GSG5pk sight unseen and it came today.  I knew it was a pretty lawsuit and didn't pay much at all.  

Here is what it is wrong.... The front sight hood is broken on one side.  Some research said it needs the entire cocking tube.  Anyone know where to find one? Again this is the PK version.  

Should be a fun toy when done.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok thanks.   If I can't source one that may be an option.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 3:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your research is correct, if the ring is cracked or broken the whole cocking tube housing needs to be replaced.

As it happens, when the original GSGs got discontinued part of the deal was that we were still allowed to do repairs on them with the balance of parts remaining at GSG.  Although we haven't been able to get original 5 parts since the 2010 agreement we made sure to try to hang onto ones for what limited original service we could provide without having to swap the changed parts to 522 parts.

If you would like this replaced, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-290-0065 option 3 or at [email protected].  We will require you to send the gun to us so that we are changing the part but we do still have a handful of original PK cocking tube housings available for customers just like you.

And before anyone asks, we are not permitted to sell these parts to you if you do not have an original GSG-5 serial number that we can physically service at our facility, but hey, at least you know we're here for ya!
View Quote
A question a little off topic.  I have an original GSG5PK that I SBR'd.  If I need to send it to you for repair like the front sight ring that you mention here, are you able to receive NFA registered guns for repairs?  You said you cannot sell and send the repair parts.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top