Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2022 10:58:29 AM EDT
I like to revive this discussion every 5 years or so, but I sure wish that ATI would work with GSG to make a true P08 Luger .22 clone.  The old Erma and Stoeger "Lugers" were not authentic looking and had poor reliability.  GSG did a great job with the GSG-1911, STG-44, MP-40, and original GSG-5 .22 clones.  I know that a GSG Luger would be a winner!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Judging by the lack of comments, I guess no one else would be interested in a GSG Luger clone.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I would get one for sure. I regret selling my Luger years ago. It wasn't anything special but it was a Vopo Police rebuild and practically in "New" condition. I was paying two mortgages and had to do what I had to do.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Way back when I had one of the Erma's. It looked OK but was not made well. Luckily I was in college and in a machine shop class and was able to fabricate a better quality replacement part for it. I got it running well and sold it. It looked cool but that was about it.
As for a new GSG made one.....it costs a lot for them to tool up to build one. They would need to sell a lot of them to turn a profit. I would guess they have too many other more promising projects with more appeal.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Id buy one, two of my youngest sons got turned on to guns by watching utube vids and playing battlefield.  My 8 yo cant stop talking about lugers and now wants his own BB gun.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I’d buy one if it’s decent quality and not just a gun in a clamshell like the MP40 turned out to be.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top