Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2018 2:36:18 PM EDT
Anyone know if you can buy a blank reciever for the GSG rifles?

https://everygunpart.com/long-guns-kits/rifles/semi-auto/german-sport-gsg-5-semi-auto-black.html
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Why? You can get a complete gun for about the same price as that kit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN has a sale on those right now @$279.99 with a all kinds on extras stocks and GSG 5 conversion kit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
CDNN will run the HK MP5 .22's quite often on sale too.

Very good prices, although I have noticed they went up some over the last few months.

I am wanting one of the little HK 415 .22 pistols with the hard case next.   My grandson is 6 and loves to shoot the HP MP5SD and M&P 15-22 I bought for him.   Great little training guns.

I have taught quite a few people to shoot over the last 3 years and always start them off with the HP MP5SD.  Once they realize the recoil is nothing and it is not going to hurt them, then I ease them up to the Colt 6920.   Never had anyone not want to go back again.

My mother is going to be 68 this year.  Never shot a gun before in her life and grew up all around them between her family in southeast KY, my dad, my LEO brother and myself.   Finally talked her into going with us to the local indoor range and try it out.  She loved it!!!  Shot everything I own except for my Stag .308 which I wont let her shoot anyways.  She shot my S&W M2.0 9mm, 4506R3, 4516-1, 4516-2, Colt 6920, M&P15-22, HKMP5SD, HK45C and Sig P2022.   Now she is wanting her own gun and to take the Ohio CHL class...  Yea...  I have a cool mom!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top