Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 6/27/2020 7:49:24 PM EDT
I have one of the original GSG-5 rifles manufactured about a year or two after they were first imported into the US.  The rifle has been in my possession for almost 10 years and was recently serviced by ATI.  Due to a death in my family, I have been willed several really nice 22 rifles.  Due to these new additions, I am planning on selling my GSG-5.  Can anybody here give me a reasonable value/price on my rifle for EE or Gunbroker?  It has six original ATI magazines and includes the factory scope mount.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid $300 for an original one with 2 mags and a GSG 50rd drum. If that helps
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:26:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I paid $300 for an original one with 2 mags and a GSG 50rd drum. If that helps
View Quote

Thanks, that will help. Most likely, I will put it on EE here.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting, I came here to find this as I have a pre-lawsuit gun as well and figured there was some sort of a premium to them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:38:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Interesting, I came here to find this as I have a pre-lawsuit gun as well and figured there was some sort of a premium to them.
View Quote

Mine is interesting.. Pre-lawsuit GSG here too.  Sent it in to be serviced and they "updated" it. But they gave me all the parts for the pre-lawsuit.
What is interesting with mine is I got a KAC RAS clone handguard for it as well as the laser that was suppose to be in the cocking tube for pre-lawsuit.
The post lawsuit I actually like a bit better for the sights. They have many options that could be installed.

I've been thinking of selling mine too but mine was originally $500 when it came out.. Can't believe I paid that much.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Mine is interesting.. Pre-lawsuit GSG here too.  Sent it in to be serviced and they "updated" it. But they gave me all the parts for the pre-lawsuit.
What is interesting with mine is I got a KAC RAS clone handguard for it as well as the laser that was suppose to be in the cocking tube for pre-lawsuit.
The post lawsuit I actually like a bit better for the sights. They have many options that could be installed.

I've been thinking of selling mine too but mine was originally $500 when it came out.. Can't believe I paid that much.
View Quote

At one time, the original, pre-lawsuit GSG-5 rifles were quite sought after.  I guess they were the really first 'tactical' 22LR out of the box.  Plus, the HK lawsuit made the rifles even more sought after.  Now days there are more tactical 22LR rifles than ammunition.  This has depressed values omewhat.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:50:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow.. some guy on GunBroker is selling pre lawsuit GSG for over $1500.  That's nuts.

I got when it first came out because it was tactically cool.. then all the modifications people came up for it.
Now that I have a real H&K MP5 I look back and laugh a bit at myself. I do have to admit that after all my $$$ thrown at it, it did come out pretty sweet.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top