Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2023 3:52:52 PM EDT
I saw a single GLX160 listing on Gunbroker a couple years or so back. Wish I would've snagged it. Is there a way to mount an M203 to the ARX, or is there any way to locate a GLX160?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Botach had them a couple years ago, however they are imported DD's so Gov/LE only. I don't believe Beretta is producing them in the US so no civilian sales.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#2]
What about mounting an M203? Is there an interface to mate with the proprietary HG lower rail?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Apparently there's an airsoft outfit that makes this mount.  Lord knows whether it would actually work or not. But it's made of aluminum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PvtCowboy:
Apparently there's an airsoft outfit that makes this mount.  Lord knows whether it would actually work or not. But it's made of aluminum.
View Quote

I can't find anything on the internets, though I suspect the design & material quality probably aren't suitable for a main event.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]
@Master_Blaster

I know this is a late reply, but if I was on the same journey, I would give this a shot.

IWA ML37

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mak0:
Botach had them a couple years ago, however they are imported DD's so Gov/LE only. I don't believe Beretta is producing them in the US so no civilian sales.
View Quote

Yeah, didn’t work out for me
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 2:33:32 AM EDT
[#7]
i duno why botach doesn't just remove them from the registry and sell the 40mm barrels separately. Theyd make more money and not be sitting on inventory.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 7:45:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#8]
Originally Posted By Elcunning:

@Master_Blaster

I know this is a late reply, but if I was on the same journey, I would give this a shot.

IWA ML37

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-tm8t0q4wau/images/stencil/640w/products/156/726/Foto_22__22988.1660135628.jpg?c=2

View Quote

It's interesting, but not 40mm, & there's still the mount interface problem with the ARX.
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#9]
A rail mounted 203 won't work? I don't have an ARX100 so I don't know.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 7:57:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#10]
Originally Posted By DirtyDon:
A rail mounted 203 won't work? I don't have an ARX100 so I don't know.
View Quote

The ARX being extensively polymer, including the HG, a mil-std lower pic rail interface won't be strong enough, hence the proprietary configuration that it uses with the GLX160 (Which can't be had).

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:40:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikonov] [#11]
A rail mounted 203 wouldn't fully hang off of an ARX, even with a picatinny adapter. Pulled mine out to compare. Even if you wanted to, 2 out of the 3 mounting positions would actually go on that tiny rail space on the ARX. Maybe someone makes a longer adapter?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:19:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By nikonov:
A rail mounted 203 wouldn't fully hang off of an ARX, even with a picatinny adapter. Pulled mine out to compare. Even if you wanted to, 2 out of the 3 mounting positions would actually go on that tiny rail space on the ARX. Maybe someone makes a longer adapter?
https://i.imgur.com/2SOVllO.jpg
View Quote

Being polymer the ARX pic rail isn't strong enough to handle GL the recoil, hence why the its interface is continuous/uninterrupted, & the rear takedown pin slot is the only viable locking point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top