Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2018 9:27:16 PM EDT
Has anyone here seen this wicked tool?

https://www.gggaz.com/the-penatrator.html

Any reviews? Any opinions !???
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
For God's sake learn to hotlink

No, they want over $40 for that thing. Looks like it is basically a shank designed to look like a pen. I'll do you one better. $12 pen you can shank someone with.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyway.... anyone have one?
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
No one huh?
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Doubtful.

I'm with AJ on this. For $40 I'd rather use a real effective tool like a knife.
There's nothing covert about stabbing someone anyway. Blood squirts everywhere.
Sure it kinda looks like a pen, but who cares? You could take a real knife everywhere you could take that thing, and you could take a real metal pen even more places. It's hardly going to produce a better hole than a well-built pen, and neither is long enough to get to the good stuff. You might as well do some training with your hands. Seriously.

You don't have to be Jason Bourne to use a pen or your hands as weapons, but neither is superior to knives or guns.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#5]
People in the know just buy cheap BIC pens and make a diagnol cut in them without cutting all the way through so you can break the end off in someone with ease and have a new sharp end to stab them with some more.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:49:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top