Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2021 5:27:51 PM EDT
What are you using? Aero BCGs will not trip the sear.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#1]
A quick google of your topic revealed a bunch of FA BC's but I'm sure you did that before posting here.
A bump for your post if nothing else.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You are correct. But thank you for your response. Yes I am looking for actual real world feedback.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Which DIAS?
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Not using a DIAS. Using a Mil-spec M16 FCG
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Still looking for insigh?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#6]
The conversions I've been involved with we made custom auto sears and modified the bolt carriers to work
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#7]
After trying several different full auto profile BCGs, looks like I’m going to have to make a “taller” sear.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#8]
LMT is the only full auto AR10 carrier I know of. The full auto AR10 carriers have an extended sear trip that extends lower. Then the sear itself has a notch in it for the feed ramp. The carrier only hits on the outer edges of the auto sear. It’s NOT the same as an M16 sear.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LMT is the only full auto AR10 carrier I know of. The full auto AR10 carriers have an extended sear trip that extends lower. Then the sear itself has a notch in it for the feed ramp. The carrier only hits on the outer edges of the auto sear. It’s NOT the same as an M16 sear.
View Quote

This may answer a lot of my questions. What distributors sell LMT? Retail is stupid high. Any idea where I might find an AR10 schematic or blueprint. Or a source for the auto sear?

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top