Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:58:41 PM EDT
In the market for an IR laser.  Favoring a MAWL at this point out of the candidates.
Have been saving up and should be ready to pull the trigger by end of November.
Going to keep an eye on dealer sites for any possible black Friday savings.
So far I know of TNVC, Mod Armory, and Weapon Outfitters.
Are there any others I should check out?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#1]
WO.

I say that only because they are local, just like B.E. and have a good rep.

eta- Plus when you spend money with WO, it funds more pretty girl photshoots so we all benefit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Out of those 3 I'd go with TNVC. Vic and Sam help out here a lot with questions and no B.S. honesty. Gotta support an excellent stand up Vet owned/operated company with fair prices to boot.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:52:01 AM EDT
[#3]
WO or TNVC both site sponsors a good thing. I bought mine from WO because they had a black one instock no waiting so that made it a easy choice for me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:59:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Go with whoever has one in stock.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
If tnvc has them I’d vote for them. They really came through big time, and fast, when the post office lost and item I bought from them.

Not only did they overnight the item, it was the new version as they weee in the middle of rolling it out (the newer version of the item)

No one company does everything 100% but I’ll tell you right now when it comes down to getting their customers squared away they DO NOT fuck around.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Based in large part on their participation here, I would choose TNVC.  They will do you solid.

But price is price.  If I were you, and I found a significantly better price somewhere, I would at least give TNVC an opportunity to match it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks all.  I'm already a TNVC customer.
Just wanting to compile a comprehensive list of sources so that I can compare all of them on black Friday in terms of price and availability.
If anyone know of other sources for MAWLs not already listed, please post here.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my tan with ec2 tailcap from TNVC. My only complaint with them ever is shipping... cost/time/fedex. Otherwise it was another flawless transaction. I am still waiting for my FDE taps though. Seems to be harder to get the taps than the MAWL these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top