Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2022 8:58:48 AM EDT
I want to SBS my Tac14.

I bought it new when they very first came out, because it felt like I was getting away with something.  But I realize now that I cant hit anything with it, and its more of a club than a shotgun the way it is.

So, I've made up my mind that I will SBS this thing.

What is the process for doing this all online?  My other Form1 and Form3 stuff was all done paper mail, and that frankly in 2022 is dumb.

Also, do you have to list the OAL of the shotgun?  And what if I put a folding stock on it?

Whats the turnaround time these days?  Super short, or eons?

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
There are guides online on how to fill out and submit the eform 1, it's not difficult. I don't think I really even followed a guide the first one I did, it's mostly self explanatory if you've ever done a paper form 1 before and have the most basic of computer skills. The wait time varies, I've had some as fast as 1 week. I believe it's averaging around 4-5 weeks currently.

For the OAL on the form it's approximate and doesn't have to be exact. It's measured with the stock extended fully. Just do your best to guesstimate.

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 1:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Another one
How to Shoot the Shockwave w/ Demonstrated Concepts
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, if you want to SBS it as cheap as possible I have a black synthetic take-off I'll send you when you get your stamp. No charge.

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 5:14:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shack357:
OP, if you want to SBS it as cheap as possible I have a black synthetic take-off I'll send you when you get your stamp. No charge.

View Quote

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure what stock I'll get.  Probably forsee myself trying multiples.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top