Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2022 7:01:36 PM EDT
Does anyone have one or even considered buying one?
I have one with an 8" barrel. So far I really like it.
I asked this question about 9 months ago, and never received a response.
Just curious?
TIA, Dennis
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is great. The brace has a side saddle added.

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#2]
My dad has one. Really fun shooter & has fed everything so far, including flat nose hollow points.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one for several years and sold it a few months ago.

I had the 8" version, it was ok.

The bolt hold open was kinda iffy on it, if I had a decently used magazine sometimes it would fail to hold back and the bolt started chewing on the bolt catch a little (steel vs aluminum). I contemplated removing it completely and using it like an AK.

I swapped the spring out in the paddle for a weaker one so more mags would work with the bolt hold open.

It wasnt terribly accurate, mine shot about 3-4" groups at 25 yards. I even tried working up handloads for it with different bullet weights and powder types but never came up with a really accurate combination.

The charging handle annoyed me because it was proprietary.
Never had any function problems with it though.

I sold it when I built an aero EPC, which IMO is the way to go for an AR style 9mm.

my EPC, scorpion, and KP9 are all much more accurate than the FX-9 was. They all shoot clover hole groups at 25 yards.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Just picked up a gen 2 4inch version today locally.
Will see how it does...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just picked up a gen 2 4inch version today locally.
Will see how it does...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173511/FORFX9P4__51744_jpg-2364960.JPG
View Quote

Haven't even shot mine yet ?? and it's already got a red dot and buis, 3lug mount, CMC PCC trigger, DD grip, modified Spikes 9mm buffer, and a case of 147gr for when the R9 is approved
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Had the carbine ,probably an early one ,sent it back twice for doubling and out of battery discharges, should it soon after.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I had one. Ditched the shit brace for an a3. Put a trigger spring kit in it and it was a great little gun. It’s reliable and accurate. What more would one want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top