Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:46:48 PM EDT
Does anyone know what happened to the FM-9 beltfed upper? I use to see them for sale from many dealers and suddenly they all vanished? Checked Freedoms website and they are no longer in stock? Did Freedom discontinue making them or are they coming out with a version 2 or something?
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have some interest in this as well
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have some interest in this as well
View Quote
Prices were listed at $1,750 for their uppers, but now on their website is says $2,195. No available stock for the last few months. Not sure what is going on?
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#3]
This product has been on my radar for a while now. I certainly hope they continue manufacturing them so I can pick one up in the future.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fired one multiple times. They are fantastic with a spade grip.

I hope they aren’t discontinued either!
View Quote
Me too.   This was always on my "I'll get it later" list.

Hope there IS a LATER.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:52:18 PM EDT
[#6]
You guys all sound like the fence sitters that didn’t get in on the Lakeside Razorback .22LR uppers... I hope you get your shot at owning one of these 9mm uppers-prices got insane on the razorbacks within a few years....they go for three times what they originally sold for now.

I hope the FM-9 is easier to load belts.... not that loading belts or links for the Razorback is hard, but .22lr is so cheap that you end up having to load a whole lot more ammo than you otherwise would.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I checked with them on April 25th and this was the reply.

"Yes we are , just trying to get them back in stock, our fx-9 rifle and pistol line have the facility completely back ordered, we will get them back in stock, if you want to email [email protected] she can notify you when they are available again"

Hopefully soon
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone used one of these with a franklin gen III binary?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top