Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2020 5:13:38 PM EDT
Walked in the local gun shop today and saw a box of M14 mags that appear to be unused. They were marked BRW S-1 (4 of those) and one OM marked. Got them for $27 each. Thought I better grab them at that price.
Couldn't pass on the 2000 7.62 #34 primers for $45 a box.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Lucky.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal. They can be around $40-60 a piece now.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]
They had 5 left. Maybe I should go back and get those.

I cleaned them up a little. They had a white powder on them like they just came out of the wrapper. I missed this. I had one HR-R in the bunch. Not a bad day.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Went back to the gun store. Owner sold me the remaining 7 mags for $25 each. He gave me ten stripper clips and chargers plus threw in a .50 cal ammo can. The mags are new. Good deal over all.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Went back to the gun store. Owner sold me the remaining 7 mags for $25 each. He gave me ten stripper clips and chargers plus threw in a .50 cal ammo box. The mags are new. Good deal over all.
View Quote

Good job! New CMI’s are about that price and you got vintage USGIs for about 1/2 price with extras.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top