Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 5/4/2023 4:08:18 PM EDT
Found this bayonet in a used junk bin at the LGS for $15.
I'm not really up on bayonets, but I know they can get expensive quick.
I figure this one is a knockoff, but should be a decent blade to stash in the truck.

No markings on the blade, just on the handle and sheath.
Any of you blade gurus seen one like this?
Thanks.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I am not usually that guy that pays yard sale prices and finds a diamond, but my knife looks exactly like this Ontario Knife ON6277-BRK M7-B Combat Knife $95 knife from Amazon.
But... it's in this $35 OKC sheath.
M10 sheath
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Civilian and/or foreign issue knock-off from what I can tell.  Called the M7-B bayonet.  Basically, an M7 with an OKC-3S style handle.  I did find some with UAE markings which makes me think that maybe they were issued over there.  But who knows.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
I edited my OP.

Looks like you are right about it being an OKC knife.

Cool.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I think those were part of their "Spec Plus" line of military knives with molded handles.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top