Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2018 6:00:45 PM EDT
It was listed as new. Called and told him I wanted it. Gave him my name and told him

I was on my way. looked like it had been used at least one time and missing the pins

and the cleaning solution. said he got it that way. We dickered on the price and I wound

up getting it for $44.00.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You got a great deal. Even after you buy some pins you'll still probably be under 50% of retail.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a hella good deal.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice.

Does the FART always get sold with pins? My Thumler's Tumbler is about 5 years old now and is starting to rust through the bottom. The rubber lid seal is also starting to crumble a bit around the edges. It's due to be replaced, but there's nothing wrong with the 10 pounds of pins I've got already.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, the FART comes with pins(5#) and a bottle of their cleaning solution.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I noticed the rust starting on my Thumbler’s and took the advice of someone here, removed the rust with Evaporust then primed and painted the inside with red enamel spray paint.

Still doing great after about 5 years.

It makes the surface slick so the rubber tub can be removed easily, too.

New rubber gaskets are available.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Sweet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top